#What do I use?
The following is a list of the tools that I use on a daily basis. This page was inspired by Wes Bros.
#🐧 OS + Hardware
- I am currently running POP!_OS 20.04
- I use the gnome DE, with the following extensions; arc menu, dash to panel, blyr and user themes
- I use two 🖥️ 27" monitors with 2540 x 1440p display resolution
- I use a ⌨️ Corsair K70 with cherry mx brown switches as my keyboard and an M65 Elite as my mouse
- Visual Studio Code is my current editor. I swapped over a few years ago from PyCharm.
- You can find my VSCode settings here
- I use the 🧛 dracula theme
- I use the font 🔥 fira code
- I use 🧛 Ant-Dracula theme
- I use Reversal-purple icon set
- I use the default gnome terminal with Starship
- I also use fish 🐟 shell as my default shell
#🧰 CLI Tools
- fzf: Really nice fuzzy search tool
- proxychains: Useful when you have to tunnel through proxies
- gtop: System monitoring dashboard alternative to htop
- neofetch: displays information about your system in a visually pleasing way
- bat: A better version of
#ℹ️ Built Using
I built this site </> using the following technologies:
- Gitlab CI